TwinMOS’s 64GB microSDXC Class 10 UHS-1 is a high-performance memory card designed specifically for smart phones, tablet computers, and vehicle recorders. It features speeds of 40MB/s reading and 10MB/s writing. Thanks to the improved IO access capability, IOPS is able to reach 500 MB/s reading and 150 MB/s writing, exceeding substantially the limits of the same class, enough to satisfy the requirement of smart phones to frequently access small files.
- Support for UHS-1 ultrahigh-speed bus interface
- Extreme speeds of 40MB/s reading and 10MB/s writing
- IOPS reaches 500 reading and 150 writing, surpassing the same class 10 fold.
- Support CPRM
- Compatible with SD slots by adapter
- Low power consumption; support 3.3V
- Single/Dual Channel with high performance
- Support SDHC Host specification
- Enough to satisfy the high-speed access requirement of smart phones, tablets and vehicle recorders.
|Operation temperature||0℃ to 60℃|
|Static temperature||-20℃ ~ +85℃|
|Data transfer rate||Read: 40MB/s Max ; Write: 10MB/s Max|
IOPS: 500 / 150 (Read / Write)
|Windows 2000 / XP / Vista / 7/ 8，Linux2.4，Mac|
As the popularity of Full HD grows, the demand for refined image resolution and image file size increases. TwinMOS understands the needs of consumers and has launched large capacity, 16GB microSDHC memory cards. Now anyone can easily capture each exciting moment in life, even for pictures and video clips of high resolution, overcoming the nightmare of insufficient memory card capacity.TwinMOS large capacity 16GB microSDHC memory cards offer Class 4 super-fast transfer speed (over 4MB/sec) for effortless high resolution write-in. In addition, its compact dimension can store up to 3,040 songs in MP3 format, 3,208 10-megapixel digital photos, and 2 hours of Full HD video. It is compatible with most consumer electronics products on the market such as latest mobile phones, PDA, digital camera, GPS, portable media player, and other devices. With a card adapter, TwinMOS microSDHC can easily be made compatible with SD, and other popular formats, eliminating the “one-card, one-device” hassle, and optimizing the enjoyment of spectacular quality media and high speed data access!
- Fully compatible with SD 2.0 Standards
- Only 10% the size of a standard SD card
- SDHC Class 4 compliant
- MicroSD adapter allows it to be used in standard SD Card slots, compatible with all SDHC-labeled host devices
- Easy to use, plug-and-play operation
- Built-in Error Correcting Code (ECC) to detect and correct transfer errors
- Complies with Secure Digital Music Initiative (SDMI) portable device requirements
- Supports Content Protection for Recordable Media (CPRM)
- Allows In System Programming (ISP) for updating firmware
- Supports auto-standby, power-off and sleep modes
- RoHS compliant
|Model||microSDHC Class 4|
|Write protect||Yes (Putin micro SD adapter)|
|Power source||2.7 ~ 3.6V|
|Operating temp||0℃ to 60℃|
|Storage temp||20℃ ~ +85℃|