The USB 3.0 Express Card is compliant to USB 3.0 Standards and backward compatible with USB 2.0 devices, add it in your Laptop to lift your barrier. It also allows you to connect multiple peripherals to your computer at the same time. With this two SuperSpeed USB3.0 ports, which have maximum bandwidth up to 5Gbps will experience you a new and ultimate speed satisfaction. Featuring a native NEC Express host controller chipset, TwinMOS USB3.0 Express card is very much suitable for all kinds of USB3.0 Flash Drives, Portable HDD. It is the ideal interface for transferring extremely large amounts of data from USB 2.0/3.0 compliant products such as real-time video cameras, portable devices and others.
- NEC Chipset built-in
- Fully compliant with ExpressCard Specification 1.0.
- ExpressCard/34 form factor module.
- Compliant with Universal Serial Bus 3.0 specification Revision 1.0.
- Compliant with xHCI (eXtensible Host Controller Interface) specifications Revision 0.95.
- Support SuperSpeed USB3.0 up to 5Gbps.
- Supports simultaneous operation of multiple USB 3.0, USB 2.0 and USB 1.1
- Supports USB data transfer rate of 1.5/12/480/5000 Mbps.
- Expands 2 external USB3.0 Super-Speed ports on the system.
- LED Indication
- Built-in DC Jack connector for receiving extra power to meet USB3.0 +5V/900mA power output standard.
- Hot-swapping feature allows you to connect/disconnect devices without powering down the system.
- Driver supports for Microsoft Windows 2000, XP, Vista, and Windows 7 operating system.
- 2 Years Warranty
- Pentium® processor CPU
- 256MB system RAM
- 20MB free HDD space
- Windows® XP SP3, Windows Vista® SP1, Windows 7
- SuperSpeed USB 3.0 Express Card
- Quick Install Guide
- Driver CD.