TwinMOS Products are now Bundle with File Recovery software; FILERECOVERY® 2011
TwinMOS Products are now Bundle with world’s most popular File Recovery software; FILERECOVERY® 2011:
Data is the heart of Personal or Enterprise users. In the case of accidental loss of data, database corruption, hardware failures, and even natural disasters, we often worried about our precious data…. Forget it!! Now, TwinMOS bring the world’s famous File recovery software as bundle with all kinds of Flash and storage products. FILERECOVERY® 2011 supports recovering lost files and data on hard disk drives running the Windows operating system on IBM compatible, Intel based machines and Mac Machines. For the first time a total solution is available for all Microsoft file systems, allowing for fast, safe, and reliable local and remote file recovery with the ease of use of the Windows environment. FILERECOVERY®® can recover files even when a partition is not present. 2011 supports multi-boot, striped, spanned and mirrored drives as well as all levels of RAID, and can scan and recover any files that have been destroyed by an accidental format, accidental deletion or any other unexplained reasons. FILERECOVERY
- Easy to use wizard driven interface
- Recover from local Hard Drives, Optical Media, Digital Media, iPOD's, some Mobile Phones etc.
- Saving data to any drive is possible, including network drives, removable media, etc.
- Ability to scan all volumes in a local machine and build a directory tree of lost and deleted files
- Search lost and deleted files matching file name criteria
- Fast scanning engine allows the file list to be built quickly
- Easy to understand File Manager and typical Save File dialog
- Secure data recovery: FILERECOVERY does not write on the drive it is scanning
- PC version supports compressed and encrypted files for Windows NTFS
- Runs Natively under the Mac OSX file systems 10.4 and higher
- Support HFS/HFS+, HFS+, HFSX , HFS Wrapper for Mac
- Easy to use and a fully automated wizard, which walks the user through the program.
- Intel Platform running at 1.0GHz or Faster
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM - More is better
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- HFS+ file system
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
- This software is NOT able to find data on a physically damaged drive!
- Not every file can be undeleted: less fragmentation (common if media not full) will increase the rate of recovery because the entire data is stored at the beginning of the first cluster of a file. The probability of recovery is lower, the smaller the disk capacity relative to the file size is.
- Overwritten data cannot be recovered completely.
- Fragmented data on Windows® FAT drives cannot be recovered if the FAT cluster-chains have been erased
- Data with damaged or missing index information cannot be recovered completely.
Note: Trial Version can only preview the deleted files, for recovering the files you have to buy the Full version. We also recomended to use Trial version first, if it's show in preview then you may buy the full version.