TwinMOS Products are now Bundle with world’s most popular Photo Recovery software; PHOTORECOVERY® 2011:
“Today’s Photography, Tomorrow’s Memory”. Now a day’s Digital photography is very popular, easy and useful way for capturing & storing the pictures during Travelling, on Special Occasions, or during some events. Sometimes, these photographs are of great emotional value also. But Sometimes Accidents happen, Photos might be by mistake erased or deleted due some computer error, hard disk may get corrupted or it gets crashed or there may some power failure issues. In this situations may be you will need some pictures to be recovered by highest level of efforts. Due to popularity of Digital photography and demanding of market TwinMOS brings the world’s famous Photo recovery software PHOTORECOVERY® 2011 as bundle with all kinds of Flash and Storage Products. This Bundle software supports all models of Digital Camera and different file formats. Also supports, Memory Stick™s, SmartMedia, CompactFlash I & II, Micro Drives, SD/XD cards, MMC, USB flash drives and most other forms of digital media.
- Support Memory Stick™s, SmartMedia, CompactFlash I & II, Micro Drives, SD/XD cards, MMC, USB flash drives and most other forms of digital media.
- Compatible with all camera formats - Digital Backs to Point-and-Shoot models
- Includes Digital Media Doctor for Performance Testing and Media Restoration
- Quickly Backup, Wipe, Format, and Restore your used Digital Memory Cards to "like new" Performance
- Know when to replace your memory cards - before it’s too late!
- Recovers Image, Video, and Audio files
- Recovers Documents, Spreadsheets, Text files, & more
- Creates a backup image of your media card for archiving
- Allows you to safely format and wipe media cards
- Also supports RAW files and HD Video
- Support Multi Language.
- Intel Platform running at 1.0GHz or Faster
- Minimum of 512 MB RAM - More is better
- Mac OS X 10.4 or later
- HFS+ file system
- A Storage Drive or Network Drive at least as large as the amount of data you wish to recover
* This software is NOT able to find data on a physically damaged drive!
* Not every file can be undeleted: less fragmentation (common if media not full) will increase the rate of recovery because the entire data is stored at the beginning of the first cluster of a file. The probability of recovery is lower, the smaller the disk capacity relative to the file size is.
* Overwritten data cannot be recovered completely.
* Fragmented data on Windows® FAT drives cannot be recovered if the FAT cluster-chains have been erased
* Data with damaged or missing index information cannot be recovered completely.